Skip to main content

Welcome to my blog!

My son has been begging me to let him create a blog for me for a while, and I finally gave in to his frequent demands. His 5th grade teacher came to a market I was at and suggested I do this, and here I am. Part of what I love about running my own small business is that I get to meet so many interesting people, both artisans and shoppers. Something I hope to do through Fabrikate is to set a good example for my kids and get them involved with my business. They both frequently come sit with me at markets, talk with shoppers, run people's credit cards, help organize my booth, update inventory and provide a source of constant encouragement and creative suggestions. Check back periodically, I'll be sharing stories of customers and artists I meet and my creative process.

Comments